Simple Rules for a Successful Wedding
Planning a wedding can be very stressful and at the same time enjoyable.Here are few simple rules for planning a successful wedding:
- Know how much you can afford to spend on your wedding. Budget, Budget, Budget. If you have an idea how much you can afford to spend this will simplify many of the decisions you have to make.
- How many people do you plan to invite? Make a guest list, both the Bride and the Groom will have friends and family they want to invite. Each need to make a list and then combine the list and work within that list.
- If your wedding destination is far away from the majority of your guests, figure out what contribution you can make into their traveling expenses. Not everyone can afford to travel, so keep this in mind.
- Remember wedding etiquette. Be sure to visit with your guests if they are seated at tables at your reception you should visit tables and speak to guests.
- Send thank you notes for gifts. Showing appreciation is important, keep track of who gave you what gifts on paper to make it easier to send thank you cards.
- Don’t let others pressure you into what they think your wedding should be like.
- Expect minor issues to arise and approach them with patience, planning ahead can prevent big problems but minor inconveniences can occur despite the best of plans. Roll with it!
The best way to reach us is via email, with most questions responded to in about a day.Feel free to give us a call as well! Email: email@example.com Phone: 850-499-2652