Take Great Photos At The Wedding
The big day is approaching soonWe know you have many concerns and expenses. We know you made one great decision, having your wedding and reception here at the Celebration Hall! Some choose to use amateur photographers for their wedding; a friend or family member that takes nice pictures but has no professional training. If you choose to do that you can save money but you may want to really think this through and use these tips for taking great wedding photographs.
- Make sure to go through our hall and outside areas and check out spots where you would like to have photographs taken. Make notes for your “photographer” as to where these spots are. This will eliminate last minute haste to find photo locations.
- Make a list of what photographs you specifically want taken and of who you want in them. Family members of the bride, the wedding party, etc., are all typically included in this list.
- Have two cameras ready in case one does not work right.
- Consider having a second photographer lined up to assist.
- Backgrounds and settings for photos can be set up ahead of time consider what will make a good background
- Catch unexpected moments and “photo ops” as well as the planned, some of these make the best photographs ever.
- Keep the “mistakes” as well as the good shots.
- Remain calm and expect there will be some glitches throughout the day and don’t panic.