Get Married in March and Receive $1000 off and a Free Luxury Suite!
When you book a Ceremony and Reception for any day in March 2016 you will get $1000 off of our package rate! On top of that, the Celebration Hall will also give the Bride and Groom a Free Night at our Luxurious Boutique Hotel at 30-A Suites!What a wonderful time of year to exchange vows in our beautiful venue, surrounded by expansive grass areas, only minutes from the beach and those cool Gulf breezes. We have everything you need to enjoy the beautiful March weather with an outdoor reception. Our large tents can accommodate outside dining, dancing and we have plenty of parking and access for limos, shuttles and other transportation to and from the event. We are just minutes from a number of public beach accesses, restaurants, and even have lodging on site. Call Us Now To Book Your Wedding and Reception and Take Advantage of This Great Deal!
The Celebration Hall is the premier events venue in south Walton County specializing in luxurious beachside events.Our beach weddings are ideal for the couple looking for a relaxed, memorable, and luxurious affair. Not only will our attentive, knowledgeable wedding consultants help bring your dream day to fruition without a hitch, but it won’t cost you a fortune to do so. At Celebration Hall, dazzling your guests is a piece of cake, wedding cake, partially because of our venue’s vibrant coastal setting full of luscious tropical foliage, fragrant blooms of jasmine, rose, honeysuckle, lavender, lily of the valley, hibiscus, magnolia, and orange blossoms, to name a few. Our breathtaking, ultra white sand dunes, made up of countless sparkling quartz crystals that have been polished to soft, brilliant perfection over time, is truly a symbolic atmosphere in which to give yourself over in holy matrimony. The week before the wedding can be a very exciting time, full of nervous anticipation, with a lot going on. Even though the professionals at Celebration Hall are making sure everything is just right for your big day, there are a few things that you can do to prepare for that momentous occasion that will keep you cool and collected, or at least until you see your groom waiting for you at the end of a flower strewn aisle with eyes only for you.
Keep this checklist from the pros at Celebration Hall handy the week before your nuptials!
Week of the Wedding
- Confirm arrival times of vendors with your consultant to make sure the schedule is set.
- Delegate small wedding-day tasks. Choose someone to bustle your dress, someone to carry your things, someone to be in charge of gifts (especially the enveloped sort), someone to hand out tips, and someone to be the point person for each vendor.
- Send a timeline to the bridal party. Include every member’s contact information, along with the point people you’ve asked to deal with the vendors, if problems arise.
- Pick up your dress or make arrangements for a delivery.
- Check in one last time with the photographer. Supply him or her with a list of moments you want captured on film, and who you must absolutely have pictures with, like Grandma or your Aunt. Don’t wait till the wedding day, when trying to remember your own name can prove to be difficult at times!
- Set aside checks for the vendors. And put tips in envelopes to be handed out at the event. This is very important as again, it can be difficult to recall details such as these on the day of the actual event.
- Book a spa treatment. Make an appointment for a manicure and a pedicure the day before the wedding. (You might want to get a stress-relieving massage, too.)
- Send the final guest list to the caterer and our venue as well as any other venue, like a restaurant for a rehearsal dinner, hosting your wedding-related events. Typically, companies close their lists 72 hours in advance.
- Break in your shoes Oh boy, this is important. Not only can you avoid nasty blisters this way, but you can also identify and resolve any wardrobe issues before it becomes an emergency.
- Assemble and distribute the welcome baskets. Welcome baskets are a great way to make your guests feel special, while also supplying them with a few things you think they may appreciate on their trip. It gives you a chance to really have fun by including location specific treats, information on local activities and attractions, a map of the area with points of interest highlighted, and an itinerary.
- Pack for your honeymoon. Be sure to bring along important documents like your passport and reservation confirmations/flight times. Make sure pets are taken care of and that someone will check in on your place to pick up the mail. Any medication that is important should be placed in a Ziplock bag, and kept with you in your carry on.