Making the Big Decision For Your Wedding Cake?
You will need to answer many questions, how many people do you want to serve? Do you want to serve a separate cake from the specially designed Wedding Cake? How much can you spend on a wedding cake? It may be easy for you to think what your favorite cake flavor is but when you are deciding what will be the best one for a crowd, that’s a little harder to do. What flavor? What colors should you use?
Should you stick with your wedding colors or opt for a theme or traditional choice?
There are Many Popular Choices
The designs and possibilities are wide open. As for flavors, there are several options that are very popular and well liked. According to Ellen Baumwoll of Bijoux Doux Specialty Cakes
these are the most popular choices:
The Celebration Hall can assist you
- Chocolate almond cake, chocolate ganache and mocha buttercream
- Banana cake and chocolate buttercream
- Coconut cake and lime buttercream
- Hazelnut almond cake, chocolate ganache, and raspberries
- White cake, lemon buttercream and raspberries
- Chocolate devil’s food cake, chocolate ganache and praline buttercream
- Lemon cake, lemon curd and vanilla buttercream
- Yellow butter cake, chocolate ganache and/or chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate devil’s food cake, vanilla cream and raspberries
- Chocolate devil’s food cake and vanilla buttercream
in helping you find area bakers and make suggestions for every aspect of your wedding and the wedding cake. The best way to reach us is via email, with most questions responded to in about a day. Feel free to give us a call as well! Email: email@example.com