Winter is approaching us soon and winter weddings are extremely popular.
They are whimsical, mysterious and absolutely gorgeous. Celebration Hall would be a perfect venue to decorate our Halls with winter wonderland inspiration. It would blend nicely with our European styled architecture. Why not bring winter to Florida for an unforgettable wedding ceremony? Let us help you create the perfect wedding. Our staff is professional and has a lot of experience with planning weddings and creating memories. Here are a few of our favorite winter wedding trends.
There is a lot of various ways to bring the winter indoors and to Florida. Here are our top favorite inspirations.
- Decorate your chairs with holiday inspired prints
- Adding a white floral chuppah with dripping crystals
- Winter pine cone ceremony program
- Snowflakes and hints of blue
- White fluffy cap looks gorgeous for winter themed photos
- Elbow length gloves
- Sophisticated color palettes
- Bold red lips are a statement for winter weddings
There are so many ways you can bring winter to your wedding here a Celebration Hall.
- Icicle inspired centerpieces
- White birch branches with feathers add a lovely winter touch
- Ice blue, silver and white color palette
- Candles nestled alongside berries in a glass jar
Bringing muted hues of color adds a calm and relaxing feel to tie in the winter theme. You can also add touches of rhinestones to your bouquets and centerpieces. Of course it doesn’t snow in Florida but don’t let that stop you from having the wedding of your dreams. We can help with any occasion and would love to help plan the day you have been dreaming of. Celebration Hall is a premier venue located in Santa Rosa Beach. Not only do we specialize in weddings we also hosts any type of party of celebration here. Our Hall is beautifully crafted and the beach is located just a few minutes from the Hall. Let us take over the planning of your wedding and you take time to relax. Contact us today! The best way to reach is through email or you are welcome to call.